2009年7月20日星期一

My Fourth Lesson with Ms. Noor Azura

Date : 19th July 2009 (Sunday)

Time : 11.00am-12.30pm

Place : DKG 3/9, UUM

Again, I need to study the evolution of communication technology. This is the third time I learn this topic after the first contact in Information Communication Technology and Society and the second contact in Media and Society.

Although it is quite boring, in addition that I am attacked by the bacteria of flu, I feel a bit dizzy to follow today’s lecture. But I do learn a new thing, which I feel quite touch when I heard that the parents of the inventor of telephone, Alexander Graham Bell, are eager in helping the deaf person to communicate. That’s why I always say, great parents will bring up great children.

Among the invented communication technology, I like radio the most. This is because I like music. The most important is, it is the cheapest entertainment that I can find so far. Hopefully I can become an anonymous DJ in the future and bring my audience to discover the beauty of our life journey.


Do join me to experience the inconceivability of our life!

3 条评论:

  1. are you alrite? do take care yo!

    Ya i will always be your audience! Hope to hear you on the channel sooN!

    回复删除
  2. hope u will recover soon..
    to enjoy ur discovery of beautiful life..

    回复删除
  3. Dear Desmonde,
    Haha,this is the very first time I reply comments because I doubt that is there anyone who will trash it back.
    Thanks to be my audience. I also hope that I can do it.

    Dear Celestie,
    Thanks, but I wonder how you know that I'm sick...
    I hope that my beautiful life will always with ur presence.

    回复删除

寻人启事

2017 年 6 月 2 日 我以为 拉开窗帘会看到阳光 打开手机会收到奇迹 翻开日记会读到回忆 我以为 音乐调大一点 就可以赶走寂寞 我以为 空调开大一点 就可以冻结记忆 我以为 眼睛睁大一点 ...