2009年7月18日星期六

My Third Lesson with Ms. Noor Azura

Date : 15th July 2009 (Wednesday)

Time : 11.00am-12.30pm

Place : DKG 3/9, UUM

Finally, we start the first chapter, namely Introduction to Communication System today. Honestly, I have learnt most of the things in first semester and second semester. So, it is not a problem for me to understand the lecture today.

However, when we are required to list down the weaknesses of every single media such as printed media and electronic media, I found that we still have some difficulties in doing this. This makes me be ashamed of myself.

Besides that, I find that there are some new friends who take this paper. Knowing that they are fifth semester students, I am much released because at least I am not the “oldest” batch of senior.

Before the class is ended, Ms. Azura shows us some PowerPoint presentation with some interesting illustrations of optical illusion. To be frank, I can’t really see the illusion that is tried to convey by the illustration. Nevertheless, I still appreciate the opportunity to have a look on such illustrations.

没有评论:

发表评论

寻人启事

2017 年 6 月 2 日 我以为 拉开窗帘会看到阳光 打开手机会收到奇迹 翻开日记会读到回忆 我以为 音乐调大一点 就可以赶走寂寞 我以为 空调开大一点 就可以冻结记忆 我以为 眼睛睁大一点 ...