2009年9月6日星期日

My Fifteenth Lesson with Ms. Noor Azura

Date : 6th September 2009 (Sunday)

Time : 11.00am-12.30pm

Place : DKG 3/9, UUM


Today, I get the opportunity to look the device that I like to use to contact with my best friends. As reminded by my lecturer, telephone is invented by Alexander Graham Bell.


I really amaze the pace of technology change, especially the cellular telephone. I wonder how it evolves from the first generation to second generation, and until now, the research on the fourth generation is carried out.



I bought myself a camera phone on my 21 birthday, Sony Ericson k770i. I like to take photo so much. Please be clear that I am not taking the photo on myself, but I take the photo that is meaningful to me only. So don’t worry that you will frighten by my face.


I like the Bluetooth technology as well. The reason is very simple, because it is free of charge and easy to access.


Thanks to those who invented these technologies even though I don’t really know who they are. I hope that the fourth generation of cellular phone can be invented successfully. Let’s hope for it together.

没有评论:

发表评论

寻人启事

2017 年 6 月 2 日 我以为 拉开窗帘会看到阳光 打开手机会收到奇迹 翻开日记会读到回忆 我以为 音乐调大一点 就可以赶走寂寞 我以为 空调开大一点 就可以冻结记忆 我以为 眼睛睁大一点 ...