2009年8月23日星期日

My Ninth Lesson with Ms. Noor Azura

Date : 9th August 2009 (Sunday)

Time : 11.00am-12.30pm

Place : DKG 3/9, UUM


I am a bit sleepy today, but when I hear Ms. Azura mentions about “cookies”, I am sobered up. Unfortunately, it is not the cookies that I like to eat, but a type of online annoyance that will track my browsing habits. Oops, I think it will definitely track that I like to browse Facebook and my blog.


Spam is what I hate the most. It is electronic junk mail that waste my time to delete it. Pop-up also has rack my brains because I really feel impatience to close it. Luckily, there is a way to block it.


Internet is accompanying me throughout my first year of study life. I also learn how to serve it when I step in UUM. I like it so much because it can provide me with a great deal of information that I desired and eager to know. It also helps me to interact with my friends from all over the world. Internet rocks!


Before the class is dismissed, Ms. Azura does remind us not to forget if there is any pop quiz in this coming Wednesday. I am resolved that I want to study for this pop quiz.

没有评论:

发表评论

寻人启事

2017 年 6 月 2 日 我以为 拉开窗帘会看到阳光 打开手机会收到奇迹 翻开日记会读到回忆 我以为 音乐调大一点 就可以赶走寂寞 我以为 空调开大一点 就可以冻结记忆 我以为 眼睛睁大一点 ...