2009年8月2日星期日

My Seventh Lesson with Ms. Noor Azura

Date : 2nd August 2009 (Sunday)
Time : 11.00am-12.30pm
Place : DKG 3/9, UUM

After one week of laziness, we back to our class.

Along the lesson, I am very curious about the new information exposed by the lecturer. To be frank, however, I can’t really see all the words and illustration prepared by the lecturer clearly. I don’t know whether is my eye sight getting worse or the font size and even the font colour that make me lose my patient in trying to follow the whole lesson. Consequently, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my lecturer if I do make any noise that disturbs the lesson progress.

Apart from this, Ms. Azura shares some warm-hearted tips while using the technology devices with us generously. It looks as I need to use the keyboard without set my hand free on the touch pad during typing next time. Oops, I am practicing it now. Hope that we can always bear this in mind.

Before I forget, the sharing of today has awakened my memory of using diskette (floppy disk) during my student days. I still use diskette to save my data in my Form Six study life. I like to collect diskette, as well. Now, I still have a collection of diskette on my book shelf.

Assignment! My assignment is waiting for me. When can I get rid of you, my dear assignment?

没有评论:

发表评论

寻人启事

2017 年 6 月 2 日 我以为 拉开窗帘会看到阳光 打开手机会收到奇迹 翻开日记会读到回忆 我以为 音乐调大一点 就可以赶走寂寞 我以为 空调开大一点 就可以冻结记忆 我以为 眼睛睁大一点 ...