2009年9月27日星期日

My Eighteenth Lesson with Ms. Noor Azura

Date : 27th September 2009 (Sunday)

Time : 11.00am-12.30pm

Place : DKG 3/9, UUM


We can’t deny the fact that time is the cruelest things in this world. It never stops for anyone. Transitorily, Raya break is over, and we are back to our class as normal. Thanks for chicken pox because it makes me study well during this holiday since I can’t go anywhere.


Multimedia, is one of my interested fields. I even think of to attend the class of Introduction to Multimedia as my elective paper. There are five components in multimedia, namely audio, image, video, text, and animation. To be frank, I’m only interested in video, text, and audio. Animation is not my interest.


I like fonts with sans serif type. Script MT Bold is my favorite font type. This semester, I’m not required to make any short video for assignment. I still remember that I need to complete three short videos for my assignment. Luckily, I have an assignment which requires me to create a blog and post the lesson I have learnt and the knowledge I have gained there.


I want to learn to master Photoshop. Can someone kindly lend me helping hands?

没有评论:

发表评论

寻人启事

2017 年 6 月 2 日 我以为 拉开窗帘会看到阳光 打开手机会收到奇迹 翻开日记会读到回忆 我以为 音乐调大一点 就可以赶走寂寞 我以为 空调开大一点 就可以冻结记忆 我以为 眼睛睁大一点 ...