2009年9月10日星期四

My Sixteenth Lesson with Ms. Noor Azura

Date : 9th September 2009 (Wednesday)

Time : 11.00am-12.30pm

Place : DKG 3/9, UUM


Today, my lecturer brings me to tour around two devices under the category of telecommunication, which are facsimile and pager.


What an old and outdated device to me. But, lecturer says that pager is still been used by certain field nowadays. I still remember the first time I saw a fax machine is when I worked as a part-time worker at Young Heart Restaurant. That day I was duty as a cashier and my boss was sending a fax to her brother in Kuala Lumpur branch. But honestly, I also don’t know how to use it.


Pager is what I feel quite a superfluous action because it needs an operator to be the medium so that the message from the sender can reach the receiver. Luckily it is no longer popular nowadays, if not I will be worrying about my privacy. Hehe…


Before the class ends, Ms. Azura mentions our final exam. To be frank, I am a bit tensed because I really hope that I can do well in this introduction paper. I have determined to study it by this Raya break. Friends, please help to remind me. Thanks.

没有评论:

发表评论

寻人启事

2017 年 6 月 2 日 我以为 拉开窗帘会看到阳光 打开手机会收到奇迹 翻开日记会读到回忆 我以为 音乐调大一点 就可以赶走寂寞 我以为 空调开大一点 就可以冻结记忆 我以为 眼睛睁大一点 ...